The monstrosity that is my blog
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 @
I VOW TO TRY MY BEST AND UPDATE REGULARLY.

Ok, firstly, English.
唉声叹气~
Terrible! T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E.
With a capital letter T.

Paper 1 was... QUITE okay.
I wrote a single word compo, Freedom. Write until I want to cry manzx. Too touching. TAT
But GG.COM le!
Ms Yap said that we must write less than 5 'Freedom'. And YET I wrote at least 10.
I already have 2 'Freedom's in the first paragraph.
"We want freedom! We want freedom!"
...T_T

All the best, Loh Hui Xian.

Paper 2.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!
With capital letters and 5 exclamation marks.

First passage was about Facebook.
I thought that it would be okay. But I was wrong.
I barely understood the passage.
Stuff like how Facebook became so successful, I don't care about that.
We just use it and appreciate it, right? I WOULD prefer something more about life, religions, superstitions (especially Hungry Ghost!).

Second passage was even worse.
About how Obama and this Berry guy want more young people to work in the federal government.
Questions to self:
1. WTF is this 'federal government'?!
2. I have never heard of this Berry guy, can you enlighten me?
3. Why choose such a complex and complicated and... cumbersome... passage?!
..and many more that I'm lazy to list out~~

The questions were... *TOOTCENSOREDTOOT*
The summary was even more *TOOTOTTOTTOTOOTCENCENCSOREDCENSROEDNTOOT*
+_+ -'-

And tomorrow is Chinese. WTF.
So not looking forward.
*shall flunk*

Mid year is just too fast. It doesn't feel like midyear exams kind-of-mood. Do you guys have any sense of urgency? I don't :/


Credits go to HOHSHIYING for the lovely status~!!!(L)

My reply? Neither do I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok come let's put an end to this emo talk.
After emo talk.. is still emo talk D:

I WANNA SEME YOU LA FIONAAAA. D':

ppu~ O3O

~罪歌

お前は俺の援護だ!
やほう!レッツです!
俺ジャガイモと紅茶とハンバーガーとパスタとワインとヴォトカとピッザとトマトが好きだ!
え?何で?簡単だ~だって俺ヘタリアが大好きだ!
あ、俺デュラララとイナズマイレブンが好きだよ~
だから、サッカやろうぜ!
Yeah~
Okay, baaaai~
Never, NEVAR, never CLICK THIS!~.

the hero
やほう!レッツです!
俺ジャガイモと紅茶とハンバーガーとパスタとワインとヴォトカとピッザとトマトが好きだ!
え?何で?簡単だ~だって俺ヘタリアが大好きだ!
あ、俺デュラララとイナズマイレブンが好きだよ~
だから、サッカやろうぜ!
Yeah~
Hetalia promotes world peace!
Hetalia teaches students History in a fun and interactive manner!
USUK, FrUK, PrUK, GerIta, Germancest, Spamano, RoChu, PruAus, AusHun, PruHun, and many more~ Are loved!!!
THEREFORE.
POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

heroic blabbers



journey to macdonalds
himaruya-sensei jie fiona shiying 2F'09 atikah weien jayne yentl lucia angela renuha aishah huifang vanessa kahling melissa zongman edmund zaki junyi yuheng isaacCE 6diamond'07 mrs tan mr tang jiali brendan eunice crystal jonathan shawn jingyu yusuf sabrina zhenghan komal syuhada louisa zhongyu

heroic creator
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.