The monstrosity that is my blog
Friday, November 27, 2009 @ AFA'09!
HI
THERE
I
AM
BORED
TO
DEATH
HERE
AND
ROTTING
LIKE
A
POTATO
...
Ok -.- I'm sure everybody is like that now during the holis.

Ok.. Let's start with...
AFA'09!

Ok no. Ahem. Before that.
There's SJAB.

What did we do again?
Oh ATC discussion and Home Nursing >.<>D
-
Had lunch @ LJS with Tianen, Azimah, Huixian and Sir Kenneth!
Huixian was uber hyper when she heard we were going to LJS and eat. Huixian you should know why! :D
Then that Sir Kenneth ah, waaaa. #^%$@!&* he ah... Keep say I ancient. T_T

Me: I no Facebook. Not interested.
Sir:
Waaa... Ancient lei you.

Me: LOL.
Sir:
You know what is internet?

Me: Ya.. o_o
Sir:
You know what is mouse?

Me: Er.. No? O_O
Sir:
Computer mouse that mouse lei! Waa fail sia you.

Me:
CHEYYYY. I heard as
MILES. -.-

Sir:
Eh, Digimon fun ma? (Cos I ancient LOL)

Me:
Fun, but Pokemon more fun. :)

Sir:
Pokemon Yellow ah? Nvm lah, your generation de, still Yellow Blue Ruby etcetc

Me:
LOL. ...

Sir:
Go museum before? You should be put in the museum.


LOL, KNS. :x
-
LOL
And that's our crappy conversation there
Then Tianen used my phone to take Sir Ken de pic. >.>













Cute right? BLEAH. >.> As if.. Not my type~ And too old le


Then went to Body Shop to buy Tianen's scrub
Then what?
Ohya the perfumes
(:
I want alsooo
Ok then dunno what happen
Sir Kenneth went off
Then we walk around
And I saw my Nobody!
I want nobody nobody butchiu~
LOL ok
Finish le, balik kampong!
Then go my Suntec
-
Ok now then is AFA
I went to Suntec City for the AFA! (DUH.)
Then met up with HuiShi and QiaoYu at Citylink Mall de HMV.
Then walk.
And walk.
And walk.
And walk.
All the way from City Hall to Suntec.
AND FINALLY We reached.

Then we go see cosplays!
AND WOW the crowd!
Shit -'- myself for carrying all the sjab shietzxzxzxzx.
And this is what the crowd looks like.












I know it's crowded. People are squeezing and pushing and shoving to get the best cosplay photos ><


Then I went to queue up for the $20 2-day tickets.
Student price liao hor!!! D':
And guess what?
The queue was like...









Yes the queue is from the ticketing counter near the whatever computer exhibition that i'm not interested in to the entrance of AFA'09 which is Convention Hall 404. Song bo (Y)

And then I queued for like half an hour. And I finally got my ticket!
YAY
It looks like dis!














Forgive me for making you tilt your head, cuz I'm lazy to rotate it.. But YES! This is cute! It's in my wallet nao~

And then I quickly go in then i was hypering and running around like a szb.
I was like.
OMFG YES MY FIRST TRIP TO AN ANIME FEST!! BWAHAHAHA!!

Then a saw lots and lots and lots and lots of Gashaponzxzxzxz!!!
Don't know what's Gashapon?

The thing outside shops. You put coin.
Turn the knob thingy.
And the ball with the toy inside comes out.
THAT is gashapon!
And there were like!
COLUMNS AND COLUMNS Of em!
Each column has like 12!!

But RAAAHHH D:<
I NO COIN!!!!
SHIET
HAIZ.
NVM TMR THEN COME.








YESYES MY FAVOURITE
MOE MOE KYUN MAID CAFE!!! <3333>DDD









COOL right. The winner of the cosplay competition is Gundam! :D *claps*
And that's Kaname congratulating him!

Nice right the clothes

And then still got what. Uh.
Ohya.
I bought some stuff (:
Ok 1 thing
THIS













YES MY 6996 Cushion!
No Bel Plushie so Imma satisfy my needs with these pineapples~
I'll hug it every night!

Thennn... Went back home lor.
Like shit.
Go P6guy's house
Bathe. (:
FINALLY
THEN
Go eat their dinner. =X

PASTAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~ <333>.>

Ok then go home Sleep.

----------------------------------------

Sunday!
Went to Suntec again! Alone!
D':
Waited for Huishi
Reached AFA at around 12+
Then walk around
Bought my rings that looks like













My Rings! Oozora Mare Ring, Shugosha Mare Ring, Random Ame ring, random Arashi rings, Lancia's rings x2, Hell ring~ Flame Arrow Necklace~

A waste of munneh :X
Then I went to the Moe Moe Kyun Maid cafe~! >w<
My maid's name is Yukiko!
Irrashaimase Goshujin-sama/Ojou-sama~!! <3
OMFG LA
<3333333
She pour sugar and cream for meee!!!
And put decorations on my omellete using chilli sauce!
A heart, Her name, my name!!
I <3 Maid cafes!!!


And And then I saw Kaname again!
Cloud cosplay!!!













Kool right!!! Right!!
RAWR
LOL


Ok enough hypering.
go homeeee
Byebiii~ <3

お前は俺の援護だ!
やほう!レッツです!
俺ジャガイモと紅茶とハンバーガーとパスタとワインとヴォトカとピッザとトマトが好きだ!
え?何で?簡単だ~だって俺ヘタリアが大好きだ!
あ、俺デュラララとイナズマイレブンが好きだよ~
だから、サッカやろうぜ!
Yeah~
Okay, baaaai~
Never, NEVAR, never CLICK THIS!~.

the hero
やほう!レッツです!
俺ジャガイモと紅茶とハンバーガーとパスタとワインとヴォトカとピッザとトマトが好きだ!
え?何で?簡単だ~だって俺ヘタリアが大好きだ!
あ、俺デュラララとイナズマイレブンが好きだよ~
だから、サッカやろうぜ!
Yeah~
Hetalia promotes world peace!
Hetalia teaches students History in a fun and interactive manner!
USUK, FrUK, PrUK, GerIta, Germancest, Spamano, RoChu, PruAus, AusHun, PruHun, and many more~ Are loved!!!
THEREFORE.
POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

heroic blabbers



journey to macdonalds
himaruya-sensei jie fiona shiying 2F'09 atikah weien jayne yentl lucia angela renuha aishah huifang vanessa kahling melissa zongman edmund zaki junyi yuheng isaacCE 6diamond'07 mrs tan mr tang jiali brendan eunice crystal jonathan shawn jingyu yusuf sabrina zhenghan komal syuhada louisa zhongyu

heroic creator
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.