The monstrosity that is my blog
Tuesday, April 8, 2008 @ ZZZzzz...
lol dont feel like doing any hw 2day lor... im so emo 2day lor... whole class kena scolding during HCL class lor.. and our HCL teacher (msn me for her nick) hor... ask us hu go 4 the hcl tuition me, yentl and yi hui (obviously) raise our hands lor... and then she say no need for all there classes as long as she is our hcl teacher lor... but i love liang lao shi class lor... then i even mre love xue er you lor... liu li juan lao shi rox lor... i mean the xue er you tall tall white white teacher lor... then at sch i make isaac tan cher en cry lor... ps i write so many lors lor... i very sien ma lor... i dint bring my reading compre lor... and oso my jian bao lor... and my hcl textbook lor... haha my speak good singlish campaign works lor... aiya gtg liao lor... bb liao lor... dont scroll down liao la lor... my post all very long de lor... go watch tv liao lor... u all hor.... STOP STARING AT THIS BLOG LIAO LA!!! OR U WAN RECITE ALPHABET WITH ME? ok lai lor... A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z... again? ok lor... A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z... still dun wan go ar? say numbers with me hor... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50! ok seriously go now... byebye... siam pls go... sto p staring at me orelse i make u add this post to ur blog... ok bb... seriously... i hate you... go away... im changing.... ur so pervert... OK THATS IT!!! COPY FROM THE 'STOP STARING' UNTIL THE LAST WORD! POST IT ON UR BLOG... THATS THAT BYEBYE... go away pls... im doing my personal stuffs so go away... OK IF U DUN GO THEN I GO BYE BYE!!!!!

お前は俺の援護だ!
やほう!レッツです!
俺ジャガイモと紅茶とハンバーガーとパスタとワインとヴォトカとピッザとトマトが好きだ!
え?何で?簡単だ~だって俺ヘタリアが大好きだ!
あ、俺デュラララとイナズマイレブンが好きだよ~
だから、サッカやろうぜ!
Yeah~
Okay, baaaai~
Never, NEVAR, never CLICK THIS!~.

the hero
やほう!レッツです!
俺ジャガイモと紅茶とハンバーガーとパスタとワインとヴォトカとピッザとトマトが好きだ!
え?何で?簡単だ~だって俺ヘタリアが大好きだ!
あ、俺デュラララとイナズマイレブンが好きだよ~
だから、サッカやろうぜ!
Yeah~
Hetalia promotes world peace!
Hetalia teaches students History in a fun and interactive manner!
USUK, FrUK, PrUK, GerIta, Germancest, Spamano, RoChu, PruAus, AusHun, PruHun, and many more~ Are loved!!!
THEREFORE.
POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

heroic blabbers



journey to macdonalds
himaruya-sensei jie fiona shiying 2F'09 atikah weien jayne yentl lucia angela renuha aishah huifang vanessa kahling melissa zongman edmund zaki junyi yuheng isaacCE 6diamond'07 mrs tan mr tang jiali brendan eunice crystal jonathan shawn jingyu yusuf sabrina zhenghan komal syuhada louisa zhongyu

heroic creator
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.